Table of Contents
How to Apply for New Pan Card
Apply for New PAN CARD by UTI/NSDL
If you want to get a new PAN card, then you will get the complete process here, how you have to apply, what documents will be needed and how much time your PAN card will be delivered to your house.
You can choose one of the two websites to make your PAN card, both have the same method and both cost the same fees.
Apply PAN Card by UTI Portal
- First of all, you have to open the official website of UTI or click here
- Then click on PAN Cards and click on Apply PAN Card.
- Now you will have many options that you want to make a PAN card an Indian citizen or a foreign citizen, obviously, you want to make a PAN card of an Indian citizen, so you should follow the steps.
- Apply for a new PAN card as an Indian citizen.
- You will have two options: Physical mode or digital mode, click on the digital mode, this will not require you to submit the form any offline location.
- Keep in mind your phone number should be linked to your Aadhar card.
- Now click on Adhar based e-kyc option as soon as you click on it, you will automatically get the individual status.
- Now you will again have two options whether you want both physical PAN card and e-PAN card or only e-PAN card.
- Clicking on the e-PAN card will not bring any hard copy of your PAN card to your home and you will get a soft copy of the e-PAN meaning you work everywhere like your physical PAN card just wherever you need to give a photocopy It has to be submitted print out.
- You can click on both physical and e-PAN card and submit.
- After this, your reference number will come and click Ok.
- Fill your complete information carefully.
- When all the information will be filled in, then you will be asked Aadhaar based KYC which means an OTP will come on your phone, after entering correct OTP you will be verified, then after paying the fees, you will get the application coupon number starting from U by which you will track your PAN card status.
Track your PAN card status
If you have applied for a PAN card but even after waiting for a long time, your PAN card has not come to your home, then you should track the status of your PAN card.
Track PAN Card by UTI
- Open the official website of UTI or click here.
- Under the menu tab for PAN Card click on track your pan card or click here.
- Now enter the application coupon starting with U or PAN number if you get the PAN details.
- Fill the correct date of birth and captcha code click on submit.
- Now you got the tracking status of your PAN card
Track PAN Card by NSDL
- Open the official web portal of NSDL or just click here.
- Chose application type for PAN-New/Change request.
- Now you have to enter the 15 digit acknowledgment number starting with N, that you get when you applied for your PAN card.
- After filling the right captcha code click on submit.
- Your tracking details of the PAN card shown in front of you.
Download your e-PAN Card free of cost
Now you can download your e-PAN card with UTI portal at free of cost but there are some limitations so for download your e-PAN Card follow these steps:-
- Open the link.
- Enter your PAN Card details but remember your PAN Card is not more than one month older.
- Your PAN Card will be linked with your mobile number or your mail id.
- If your PAN Card is more than a month older you have to pay some fee.
- Now enter date of birth and captcha click on submit.
- Now you got the download link on your phone or your mail id.
- Just download your e-PAN Card